BloggerBot Search

Sorry We Have Moved!!! We Are No more Posting fresh Content In This Blog But Still You Can Read Our Existing Posts... For fresh content Visit Our New blog :
PRETOPROBLOGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM

Monday 17 June 2013

How to Hack Gmail






If you are wondering why am I writing this … The reason is my Gmail was hacked on 30th November 2012. So I searched the ways to counter hack my Gmail Account and the first method I got was the most common method used by hackers: Phishing. 





Phishing is a technique in which we build a page, a fake Gmail like looking page and host it with a domain name similar to that of Gmail (www.gmail.com). You can any name like (www.gmale.com , www.gmial.com , www.gmael.com etc.) its up to you … and then set a mechanism that saves the Email address and the Password entered in your face Gmail page(s) ( To learn this in detail click here ). But the main problem with Phishing is that it can’t be used to hack your already hacked Gmail Account (So it was no Donut for me L). Next method that I came to know was Keylogger. 







Keylogging is a method that is defined by its name– Key (A key of keyboard) and logging (keeping it as a log). In Keylogging you have to set up a Keylogger (it is a software, not actually can be said a program) that will log (save) the keys that the person with the Gmail will hit while entering his/her password. But again it was useless for me L… As the keylogger can be set in a computer and can only log the keys hit in that very computer only. And then I found a method which was for me. It was by using Gmail hacking software. 




Just download the software and run it and type the email address you want to hack and then all you have to do is to wait till the software finds the password of the email address ( I don’t know how it does). But it also has a problem, there are plenty of Gmail hacking softwares and we don’t know the trusted one and most of them are malwares. So I thought not to try this. Now you’ll be wondering how I got my Gmail back. I didn’t do anything, my Gmail was hacked by one of my friends and when I asked him the reason, he said, “I saw your Gmail Account in a Café and it was not logged out, so I changed its password and logged it out” I don’t know whether he is saying the truth or not, but who cares I got my Gmail backJ. In the search for the method to hack a Gmail Account, the most lucrative option I got was Gmail Hacking software but it is also unsafeL My search is Still not over … If you know a better method please tell me through the comments section. I’ll be waiting for your comments…..




Details

  • Author : Kaushal Srivastava

No comments:

Post a Comment